Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A New Day


So, I have dusted myself off, picked myself up, and decided to get on with my life. My pity party is over! I am going to enjoy the summer with my beautiful girls and look for a job. Based on everything my family went through in 2008, I know that life works out the way it's supposed to and that no amount of crying and carrying on will change that.
And as I said in my last post, my Northern Friends are fabulous. Calls of support have been coming in, e-mails, and posts to Facebook. I think I'll keep these people around awhile.
Hope everyone enjoys the day! I know I'm going to.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you kimmy. I was so depressed when I learned I was infertile. Even typing it stings a bit, but had I known that God would help me find my two beautiful children a world away, I would not have cried one tear....
    It is so hard at the moment, but with faith and hard work things pass and are sometimes better than we dreamed possible.
    Love and hugs,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete