Friday, June 18, 2010

All About Me

Since this is my first post, I thought I would tell you a little bit about me. I am almost 37 years old and gave birth to twin girls in November, 2008. Their names are Sophie and Lindsay. I am currently working as a reading teacher but it looks like I may be jobless due to budget cuts. I'm married to Rick, who owns his own construction business. I will be ranting and raving about the "joys" of motherhood on this post. And believe me, there are many. But there are also a lot of tough days that no one seems to want to talk about. I will, though. I am going to give you the down and dirty of what it's like to be a mom of twins. I must warn you that if you have not had children yet, you may not want to read this. If you already have children, though, I can already see you nodding your head in agreement. This blog will be a glimpse inside the life of a "typical" mom. Hope you enjoy reading and feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment